Below are common topics for group presentations. Before my talk begins, I ask group members to write a concern on an index card. I address many of these concerns during my interactive presentation.
Each talk includes the skills of Reflective Listening which improves all relationships. I also have general session topics for weekend retreats that fit all stages of life. If you are looking for another topic, please let me know.
- Help! It is so hard to say no!
- Help! Why do I tend to get overlooked or overworked?!
- Help! Communicating with my co-workers is hard!
- Help! My spouse makes me so…!
- Help! How do we move past the conflict?!
- Help! Marriage is harder than I thought!
- Help! My child is struggling with…!
- Help! My kids just won’t listen!
- Help! Parenting is harder than I thought!